Milton Moisture Balances with 0.01% , 0.02% moisture measuring accuracy having weighing resolution of 1 mg, 2 mg provides maximum weighing and moisture analysis performance with economically priced; perfect value for money.
Milton Moisture Analysers are used for moisture analysis in daily routine laboratory applications, in research and development as well as quality and process control and also during goods-in inspection.
These Moisture Meters are widely used in Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Food, Agriculture etc. who require simple to use Instruments for routine testing.
Milton Moisture Analyser Balance can be used as ‘Laboratory Balance for routine weighing’ and ‘Moisture Analyser for moisture analysis’; truly 2-in-1 Balance.
Moisture Balance Series [0.01 to 0.02 %, 1/ 2 mg]
- Advanced Technology with IR Halogen Lamp
- Easy and user friendly menu selection
- Automatic External Calibration
- Large backlighted LCD display
- Auto and Manual user selection of various options
- Drying programs- Standard, Rapid, Gentle
- Results display- % Moisture, % Solid, Weight, Time, Temp.
- Metal Die cast housing base for better stability
- Fast Analysis within minutes
Heating Temp. Setting
40ºC - 199ºC (1ºC step)
Heating Time Setting
01-99 minutes (1sec step)
Heating Element Power
5ºC to 45º